Here’s how to get a Deep House Cleaning Examination:
Head over to our Contact Us Page
Submit all the details of your project
Based on the details submitted, we will diagnose the condition of your home.
Within 24 hours, you will receive your prescription for house cleaning services.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of services do you offer?
Deep Cleaning Procedures: Deep Cleaning of the Entire Home or Areas of the Home
Open House Surgery: Move In/Out Cleaning
Primary Care Clean: Deep Cleaning of the Kitchen/Bathrooms ONLY
Post Operative Cleaning: You Have Had a Deep Cleaning Procedure or Open House Surgery and Want Another One
ASAP Housecalls: Check if there is an Opening for Next Day, After Hours, or Sunday
2. What is the cost for services?
Deep Cleaning Procedures, Open House Surgery, and Post Operative Cleanings - Start at $152.00
Primary Care Cleans - Start at $ 95.00
Asap Housecalls - Please call for a consultation
Please visit the contact us page on our website to get your prescription for services.
Office Cleaning - Please call for a consultation
3. What areas do you service?
Durham, Bahama, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, Mebane**, Raleigh (Certain Areas)**, Wake Forest**, Morrisville, Pittsboro**, Holly Springs**, Burlington**
** Additional Travel Charge May Apply.
4. How soon can we get on the schedule?
We require a 48 hours scheduling notice. However, we may be able to squeeze you in the next day, after hours, or on a Sunday (Request an ASAP HOUSECALL).
5. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Cards that can be used to pay the invoice that we send you during the scheduling of services.
6. What type of cleaning products do you bring?
We strive to use Environmentally Friendly cleaning products as much as possible. However, if we need to use a traditional product to get the job done, we will do so. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you do not want something used in your home or office.
7. Do I need to provide anything?
We bring all equipment, but we do request that clients make available their vacuums, a toilet bowl brush, a few trash bags, and a broom. This will diminish the possibility of cross-contamination. Please let us know if you do not have a vacuum so that we may bring one.
8. Do I need to be home during the cleaning?
We leave that option up to the client. We can discuss entry options during the booking of your cleaning.
9. What happens in case of an accident or breakage in the home?
If something is broken or damaged during the cleaning of your home, please call our office immediately to discuss our replacement, reimbursement, or insurance filing procedures.
10. How do I tip my house cleaning specialists?
If you desire to leave a tip for your cleaners, we ask that you leave that in an envelope on the kitchen counter. Please label it “Dirt Doctors.”
11. How many cleaning specialists will you send?
We may send 1, 2, 3, or 4 cleaning specialists depending on the size of the job.
12. What should I do before you come?
- So that we may optimize your cleaning time, we ask that you clear away any clutter covering the surfaces in your home. If surfaces are covered with clutter, we will attempt to clean around those areas.
- If you are getting the fridge cleaned, please throw out any outdated foods (we will remove and replace other items).
- If you have a self-cleaning oven, please turn it on the day before your cleaning.
- Please wash and dry your bed linen, bathroom mats, and towels (place fresh linen on the end of the bed, mats/towels on the bathroom counter)
13. What should I do if i've had painting, flooring, drywall or any type of construction work done in my home?
This falls under Post Construction Cleaning and requires an in-home or office examination. Please call our office to schedule.
*Your prescription for services is an ESTIMATE! If we arrive at your home and determine that more time is needed, we will contact you to discuss further options.
Things that we CANNOT clean:
- Anything higher than a two-step ladder (We will strive to reach high surface areas with an extension duster)
- Anything considered a biohazard (Human or Animal excrement, vomit, blood, etc.)
- Windows (please call a local window cleaner for this service)
- Blind Cleaning (We will dust the blinds)
- Fire Places
- Fire Restoration Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Wall Washing
- Litter boxes, Animal bedding, Dog houses,
- Air Ducts
- Chandelier Cleaning
- We MAY not be able to completely remove mold stains in tubs/showers